“At Berkshire, we have been serving up hamburgers and Coke for 56 years. We value the following this fare has attracted,”
This is Buffett`s code to a long and happy life: “If I want to live a great time, I should continue eating like a 6-year-old, which I do!” Warren Buffett with Sunday Morning hostess Jane Pauley eating out in Omaha.
And here`s another quote: “The big thing is, if you`re serving something you love, that adds a lot more bounteous years to your life than doing a few more sit-ups, as far as I`m concerned.”
Warren Buffett: `I`m having more fun than any 88-year-old in the world.`
Warren Buffett is bearish on the newspaper business model, saying that most big names will “disappear.”
The most successful investor in history considers himself a rich man, but he`s not talking just about money. He is talking about the joy life brings.
In his annual letter to shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway (BRKB), investing guru, Warren Buffett revealed that the company took an $11 billion write-down last year on its 2016 acquisition of Precision Castparts; describing it as “a mistake.” The 90-year-old billionaire, Berkshire`s chairman since 1970, said in the company`s yearly letter to shareholders that the “ugly” write down had a simple explanation. He made a error, as we all do.
Warren Buffet is a Vision Master. He is the star of investment and long-term leader at that. He saw a way of looking at investing, acted on it at the fundamental level, and has become one of the most prosperous people in the world. When Buffet speaks, we should listen. It might be the time you become a Vision Master of the highest order.
Buffet wisdom: You give me that correct leadership perspective and a killer trend to take advantage of; you have my attention, and you have the attention of the people you`re trying to raise capital from.
Written by admin
Hey Patron, I’m Cathy and welcome to our site. Have something on mind to buy? Compose a mail, place your thoughts and send it to email@example.com.
I’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Resrources/Tips to Improve Your Business
- Develop a Loyalty Program
- Focus on Building Consumer Trust
- Sell the Experience, Not the Product
- Offer a Rewards Program
- Promote Your Product on Packaging
- Infuse Value in Everything You Do
- Child Celebration Invitations – Sending Out Birthday Invitations With Idea and also Treatment
- 4 Reasons Hiring a Caterer is Important for Your Events
- What’s a CNC task?
- Tips For Attaining The Very Best Contract When Looking For Commercial Warehouse Properties To Rent
- Charity Invites – Do Not Let Them Flee This Year
- What do you need with a CNC router?
- Top car pokies
- Flat Track Sliding Barn Doors: A Classic Made Modern
- Sorts Of Dinner Party Invitations Available Today
Near by Stores
Like our Page on Facebook